- Trump Hotel Collection Kicks Off “Thanks & Giving” Campaign for St. Jude in North American Hotels Thursday, November 28, 2013
ETF & Sky High Donate $2.7 Million to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
On December 9, 2013, The Eric Trump Foundation and Sky High for St. Jude donated $2.7 million dollars to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. This gift will be earmarked for the new state-of-the-art, Eric Trump Foundation Surgical & ICU Center, opening in 2015.
New $20 Million Dollar “Eric Trump Foundation Surgery & ICU Center”,
Opening in 2015
The Eric Trump Foundation (ETF) is proud to announce the construction of The Eric Trump Foundation Surgery & ICU Center, at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, opening in 2015. Learn more...
- Honored to have worked w/ @George_Rodrigue to benefit @StJude & @RodrigueFdn. Condolences @JacquesRodrigue & family. pic.twitter.com/4RWjK19vCg
- Thx @EricTrump for the beautiful piece! It's an honor raising money with @EricTrumpfdn for the kids @StJude pic.twitter.com/BcJFcyMP4p
- Cannot thank you enough for your support! "@Teresa_Giudice: Great time at @HenriBendel shopping for the @EricTrumpFdn pic.twitter.com/dFmU8Cqrpe
- @ElvisDuranShow @EricTrumpFdn @StJude @EricTrump Thank you for walking, bringing awareness and raising funds for all the kids at St. Jude
- As someone who has long supproted @StJude and done the walk, found it very cool that @EricTrump is on the board. Talk about paying forward.